Total Non-Action Wrestling iMPLOSION! #18 Results!
SIN CITY – Gluttons for Punishment 2 is right around the corner, but before we get to Brawlers On a Budget’s next On-Demand, the next two editions of iMPLOSION will feature FOUR title matches, all of which were drawn at random on Total Non-Action Wrestling iMPLOSION! #18! In the next month, BOB’s entire championship landscape could change.
Kid Pirate booked the following matches by pulling contenders out of his hat:
- ONLY WORLD TITLE THAT MATTERS: Dr. Silaconne M. Plants (if he retains the title in the March Mayhem 2009 tournament) will face former two-time ONLY WORLD CHAMPION THAT MATTERS Sarah Whatbody!
- Swiss Army Belt: Pirate will defend his title against Kobe Gyant!
- The You Gotta Be Kidding I Ain’t Doing That, Are You Out of Your Frickin’ Mind T&A Hardcore XX Division Championship: Hamster Girl will defend her title against Death!
- The Not Good Enough to Fight Alone Tag Team Titles: The Great and “XFactor” Pete Trable will defend their titles against the pairing of Steve Studnuts and Christian St. Christian.
- In other action, Jerri Li will face Axl in a Great American Bash In Axl’s Skull Match!
Prior to the championship lottery-style drawing, which was supposed to be done by BOB’s Executive Producer Trey Vincent, Studnuts got some payback on his former friend by assaulting him with the Medium-Sized Bucket. Referee Vicky Jean, who was being forced into receiving a “public spanking” by Vincent, provided plenty of distraction for Studnuts to sneak into the ring and beat Vincent bloody with the bucket. What will Vincent’s response be? And will we ever see Vincent vs. Studnuts going one on one?
SMP & Death def. Gyant & Joe Bananas via pinfall thanks to some help from the newest member of the Entities of Destruction, Steel Chair! Steel Chair made its presence known by rappelling down on a zip line to lend Death a hand (figuratively speaking, of course). Pirate also interfered in this match, smashing a bottle of rum over Gyant’s skull, before Plants nailed Gyant with a Medigree into the glass.
Li defeated Tia Tarr via pinfall in a brutal no disqualification match that ended after Li tombstoned Tarr through a ringside table.
Also on this night, the Entities of Destruction continued to prepare for SMP’s alleged secret admirer, Joanie Laurer, by watching the infamous (disturbing) “One Night In Chyna” sex tape. Laurer is rumored to reveal herself (hopefully only figuratively) at Gluttons for Punishment 2 on BOB-On-Demand!
Axl & Sarah def. Christian & Scatman via disqualification after Li interfered, laying out both Sarah and Axl with a chair. The Fetish Freaks continued assaulting the new tag team of Axl and Sarah (a team Axl’s new manager Scotty Whatbody put together) until Pigeon ran in to make the save.